improve display repair instructions
The display repair instructions are great; here are a few ideas to further improve:
- add a photo showing a good/bad solder joint
- explain how to fix a bad solder joint (both if your own fix doesn't work, or if the existing joint is bad
- a 'tools needed' bit at the top might be good (soldering iron, desoldering wick, tweezers, flux?)
- a 'parts needed' bit might be good (double sided tape/glue dots, a replacement display)
- key warnings for all steps might be noticed more if placed in a warning box at the top? (I'm thinking of: avoid ripping of the solder pads)
- maybe inform how to use flux for a better connection? how to remove desoldering wick by heating it, rather than pulling on it?