Milestone expired on Aug 24, 2019
- ESB: Epic Serial Bus (Better than USB!), stability improvements of the USB module. Preparation for mass-storage access in the Firmware.
- Enabled the Hardware Watchdog; Card10 will reset itself if the firmware crashes
- Log messages when BLE is pairing / connected.
- The name of the offending app is printed to the serial console, if an app crashes the metatdata parser.
- Improved log messages in cases of lock-contention.
- Menu will show an error message if a crash occurs.
- Fixed race-conditions in serial writes by using a queue.
- "Card10 Nickname" crashing if only
- Lockup when debug prints are enabled.
- Delayed BHI160 startup a bit so the PMIC task can check the battery first.
- Relaxed the PMIC lock-timeouts so other task can take a little more time.
- Fixed off-by-one error in
- Fixed the API interrupts sometimes getting stuck.
- Fixed binary building on MacOS.
- Fixed race-conditions in serial console prints by introducing a queue.
- Fixed API & MAX30001 mutexes being initialized late sometimes.
- Fixed wrong stripe width in bi flag.