v1.10 - 2019-09-05 21:42 - JerusalemArtichoke
- ws2812: Connect Neopixels to the wristband GPIOs and make your card10 even more colorful!
- DigiClk is now in the default prelude!
- High-pass filter and pulse detection in default ECG app.
- Actually added
uuidmodule - it was not built into the firmware before, by accident.
leds.get_rgb(): Get the current color of an LED.
leds.get_rocket(): Get the current brightness of one of the rockets.
- The analog-clock can now also set the time using the buttons.
Pycardium: Switched from
mpzinteger representation. This should resolve any issues with large numbers which had popped up so far.
- Refactored BME680 sensor interface.
- Made OpenOCD scripts work with more debuggers out of the box.
- Internal changes in preparation for button-interrupts.
- Backlight and Vibration motor were not reset when switching apps.
- Mismatch in default settings of the Card10 Nickname app.
- Fixed the PMIC ADC muxer not being properly reset to neutral after a measurement.
- Fixed wrong timezone offset calculation in
- Fixed bug where
\characters were not parsed as path separators.
- Fixed the alignment request check in our ELF l0der.
- Fixed a buffer-overflow in the config-parser.